Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Georgia Bigfoot Hoax

The body has been thawed and it is a costume. Gee. Didn't see that one coming. And guess what! It's the Horrordome costume! When the photo came out and it became immediately obvious that the suit was the same one on their site I dropped the company a few emails. I've bought a thing or two off there before and hell, I decided to buy this same hoaxed suit for the next Bigfoot movie because I like it so much. When I made mine it was about 3 and a half years ago, and this one's only been out for 2 years. Apparently there are only 100 made so I decided to bite the bullet and make the purchase in case people go crazy and start buying them to put in freezers.


Speaking of purchases, why wasn't
Jerry at the Horrordome contacted about shipping any of his costumes to Georgia in the last year?

A few things I like about their suit, the arm extenders. Very cool, the fake head that is not a see-through mask. One problem I have is fitting my mask to several actors and forgetting to put black eye paint, etc.. This is a fake bigfoot head on a helmet, that turns with the body, no more eyehold issues. Plus it's probably better to breathe in. It will take some acting to make it move convincingly, and good luck running in it like we do. I may keep the two of them and use the first as a "stunt-suit".

Oh well, it was a fun week none the less.

That Police officer that's part of the hoax is gonna be great on the stand when he goes to testify against the guy who supposedly shot him. I can see teh other guy's laywer now. "Are you sure it wasn't Bigfoot that shot you?" What an idjut!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was all in good fun, though, right?