Thursday, January 14, 2010

"Gee you have an Iphone? That's cool, most old people have Blackberrys!"


My daughter wanted to show the other kids at the after school program the program I use to Zombify folks so when I pulled out the IPhone, one of the 16 year old councilors said:

"Gee you have an Iphone? That's cool, most old people have Blackberrys!"

Gee thanks.. I told her I had an ITouch, needed a phone and decided to combine two things into one. She then proceeded to tell me about an application for iPhone called "Teen Torture" which can modify your iPhone ringtone to frequencies that sound like a mosquito buzzing. Why do this you ask?

It's because apparently, us OLD FOLKS can't hear them!

That way they can let their cell phones ring in class. THAT'S CRAP! I say. I can hear a mosquito fart with my super guitar musician hearing! Well guess what. What she said is apparently TRUE!

 Teen Torture Iphone App Discontinued Due To Public Alarm

Ain't that special! I'm old and also deaf apparently.  

 

1 comment:

Tripper said...

FTR, are you saying that you tried it and could not hear it?