Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I only ship to North or South America!


Here's a funny story I heard from a friend tonight. He ordered something on ebay.ca (which is kind enough to filter out people who don't ship to the Great White North) and paid for it right away only to receive a nasty email from the seller complaining that he did not read the shipping information.
  The seller was adamant that he only shipped to North and South America. So my friend replied back:  "Yes.. I read that. Canada is IN North America."

To this the seller replied:
"I only ship to North or South America! You know, North America like New York or South America like Texas!".

At this point I like to remind myself that the country to the south is the strongest military power on the planet. It's fun to be scared...

No comments: