Sunday, May 15, 2011

You Park like an asshole.com

There's a webpage for people like this. It's called http://youparklikeanasshole.com/ . Now I have never felt the need to "key" a car but if I was to suddenly start, it would be with this guy. Nothing says "I'm a presumptuous wanker" than parking like this. I don't even know what it's supposed to accomplish. Is it that the owner thinks people are morons who are going to open their car doors and give his side panel a ding? Is he saying that his car is more important than your crappy car and he is forced to park like this lest our inability to place a vehicle between two parallel lines somehow places his car in great peril? Tell you what. PARKING LIKE THIS WILL ENSURE THAT ONE DAY SOMEONE WILL %$&^#* with your ride.

I have friends (who shall remain nameless) who let the air out of tires of cars parked like this. Cheers to them I say..

The site also has this handy ticket you can leave.

Sheesh...

No comments: