Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hoodat! Let's shoot mah TV when my football team loses!!!

Kirok sent me this. It's scary because these people live in the most powerful country in the world. Luckily they're pretty south of us (Louisiana), and thankfully they lost that war back in the 1800's, so the more North you go, the less, uhh.. I dunno. I won't go there...

Unless he was doing his to force an upgrade, maybe he had his eye on a nice new 65 inch plasma, I don't see the sense in this. Although it's somewhat captivating. Like a car accident. And the collection of guns is interesting. One funny part is when one of their friends shows up wearing an orange jacket just so he doesn't get shot in the excitement. Smart man..


TV Shot To Death After Saints Win - Watch more Funny Videos

No comments: