Saturday, January 21, 2006

Cookie Dough - Double Fudge Blizzards

I was going through some pics in my camera and came across this shot on the left. I'm addicted to these Double Fudge Cookie Dough Blizzards at Dairy Queen and decided that I would try and replicate one of the damn things at my house and save myself from having to drive halfway across Orleans a half-hour before Lost starts at 9:00pm on a TV night. So.. I got some cookie dough mix. Made it up with no intention of making cookies.. and went to the freezer.. No ice cream..

So what ya gonna do? I froze it for a few days, stuck a spoon in it soon afterwards and ATE IT ALL! It was scrumcious! I used to do this when I was a teenager(a skinny teen-ager- I wouldn't reccomend it nowadays though...)I still haven't calculated the caloric hit on this bowl of cookie dough, but a large double fudge choc Blizzard is 1320 cals(almost half of your daily intake should you go on a diet of Blizzards) according to DQ's nutrition chart.

I'm stil gonna try that home-made Blizzard test though. I'll need to pick up a special blender though, I took notes on the hardware they use Dairy Queen... (Mmmmmmm Cookie Dough)..

No comments: