Saturday, April 22, 2006

Happy Chocolate Bunny day(late)

Hey, I just realized I neer posted anything about Easter last week. Then I saw this cartoon on another blog. HAW! Happy Chocolate Bunny day!

It was a busy weekend, including a trip to Montreal Saturday to see some guitar virtuosos then off to Granny's farm on Sunday. There was much turkey and chocolate(my kids ran off in the cow dung though. This is why we dress them in white leather shoes, probably made out of cow now that I think of it...)

1 comment:

Zartimus said...

I'm not religious, but that there Jesus feller sounded like a pretty nice guy. I don't agree with them Romans nailing him to a tree for saying we should be nice to everybody.

Then again, if you go to church to drink his blood and eat his flesh, well.. That ain't right either..

My computer died on Easter. And didn't rise..

Doh!