Saturday, April 15, 2006

My first Montreal night cache

So, after seeing Eric Johnon and Joe Satriani play, I had this geocaching travel bug to drop off, so I went around Montreal looking for a cache which would hold the thing because all I had seen around the downtown core were these minis. So at around 11:30 I found a regular sized one in Parc Lafontaine and it was off to the races. There was a big old building on one side and plenty of parking so I went all the way down to the end of the lot and parked beside another car. I got my maglite, camera bag, pack and other stuff, was already to go, had stepped out of my car and that's when I noticed that the car I had parked beside was not empty.
It's windows were slightly steamy in fact, but not quite foggy enough to hide the fact that there was a guy on the passenger side with a shirt but no pants (no shirt no pants no service!) doing horizontal hydralics with someone underneath.
Afraid I'd disturb them (as if people who have sex in parking lots actually care) I got back into my car, started it up and went about 60 meters away and parked by another vehicle. This one was a van and when I got out again I saw that IT was rocking too, but at least I couldn't see so I left my car there (maybe they could keep an eye on it!)

Found the cache and dropped the bug. What a neat city! Ottawa is so boring sometimes!

No comments: